Actuated Tri-Clamp Butterfly Valve
- 316L Contact Surfaces with PTFE Seat
- Sanitary Grade
- All Wetted Surfaces Finished to <32Ra
- Operating Temperature Range: 15°F to 200°F
- Minimum Supply Air Line Pressure: 80 PSI
- Replacement Seat Available
- Field Servicable
- Chart Information Based on Water Media at 68°F
Actuated Butterfly Valves are opened and closed mechanically, allowing the valve to be adjusted remotely. For large valves, actuation makes it easier to quickly turn the butterfly disc.
|Size (Tube OD)||
1", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3", 4", 6", 8"